Disney's Beach Club is a deluxe resort in the Epcot resort area at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. This resort has both standard rooms and Disney Vacation Club (DVC) villas. This resort theme takes you back to the classic Eastern Seaboard resorts of the 1920's & 1930's. Its elegantly casual and pretty enough for most women without being to frilly for most men. The highlight of this resort is the Stormalong Bay pool which has artificial sand that's designed to fall to the bottom of the pool so the water stays clear....leave it to Disney to take care of details like that. Stormalong Bay has a pirate ship shaped waterslide, a "lazy river" type channel, whirlpools, and zero entry beach area.
Beach Club Resort Overview Flier
Beach Club Resort Map
Beach Club Pro & Con
Advantages - Proximity to Disney's Epcot theme park, entertainment and restaurants at the four other Epcot resort area hotels, poolside movies, a peaceful setting well suited for relaxation. The resort is great for all ages but is especially great for older kids and teens because there is so much to do. Disney Deluxe hotels have queen beds, mini-refrigerators, and microwaves. This is a great resort for anyone who will spend time at the resort - rather than spending all of your time in the theme parks.
Disadvantages - Bus & boat transportation is sometimes shared with the Yacht Club resort, Boardwalk Resort, Swan & Dolphin hotels. The extra stops means that the transportation takes extra time. The deluxe resorts are expensive and may not be the best value if you'll be spending most of your time in the theme parks.
Beach Club Amenities
- Outdoor movies on the beach
- The Stormalong Bay Pool has a sand bottom, waterslide, lazy river (current channel), and whirl pool. This pool is shared with Disney's Yacht Club resort and is the most extensive pool at Walt Disney World Resort.
- There is also a quiet pool
- 4 whirlpool spas
- Nightly poolside movies.
- Sand/Beach Volleyball pit
- Children's Playground
- Tennis Courts (at the Yacht Club)
- Shipshape Fitness Center
- Boat rentals available at the onsite marina
- Rooms with 2 queen beds and a Day Bed can accomodate up to 5 guests
- Rooms come with mini-refrigerator
- On-site Restaurants
- On-Site shopping
- Free transportation to the Disney Parks
- Free Parking for registered resort guests
- Artifical Beach area
- Special resort activities
- Jogging Trail
- Easy access to Boardwalk entertainment area
- Coin Laundry available
Beach Club Resort Dining
- Beaches & Cream - '50s style soda shop that also serves burgers, hot dogs, soups, and great icecream desserts.
- Beach Club Marketplace - sandwiches & snacks.
- Cape May Cafe - daily character breakfast (7:30 - 11:00AM). Dinner is a clam bake buffet.
- Hurricane Hanna's Grill - poolside bar that also has burgers, hot dogs, etc.
- Rip Tide Lounge
- Martha's Vineyard Lounge - (evenings only).
- In-Room Dining (room service)
- Guests with Park Hopper Tickets can go into Epcot (walking distance) and enjoy all of the dining options available there.
Disney's Beach Club Resort Shopping
- Beach Club Marketplace Gift Shop
- The other nearby resorts - especially the Boardwalk - offer additional shopping options
- Guests with Park Hopper Tickets can go into Epcot (walking distance) and enjoy all the unique shops in the World Showcase.
Beach Club Resort Transportation
Guests may use Disney's Magical Express - a shuttle bus service included in your reservation - between the Orlando International Airport and Disney's Beach Club Resort and Villas.
Guests are within easy walking distance of the Epcot theme park.
There is also a water launch / friendship boat that takes guests to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios theme parks. Guests can take the boat to get to the other Epcot resort area hotels, restaurants, and entertainment.
Buses available for travel to Disney's Animal Kingdom, Disney's Magic Kingdom theme parks, to Downtown Disney, and the Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon waterparks.
Beach Club Resort Room & View Options
- Standard View / Standard Room - the most economical choice.
- Water or Pool View / Standard Room
- Garden View /Club Level - snacks & extra concierge type amenites.
- Deluxe Room / Club Level
- Lagoon View Club Level - snacks & extra concierge type amenites.
- 1 Bedroom Suite / Club Level
- 2 Bedroom Suite / Club Level
- Nantucket VP Suite / Club Level
- Newport Presidential Suite / Club Level (approx. $2000 per night)
We don't deny that the Magic Kingdom monorail loop is really cool but, honestly, Disney's Beach Club is probably our favorite deluxe hotel at the Walt Disney World Resort even if it isn't near the Magic Kingdom or the monorail. The setting is pretty and the pool is amazing. You really can skip the theme parks and still have a great vacation while staying at the Beach Club. Beaches & Cream is a fun little restaurant and the proximity to all the Epcot resort area hotels, restaurants, and activities makes this resort an ideal choice. You're right next to Epcot which means anyone with a Magic Your Way Park Hopper ticket has access to an incredible number of restaurants. If this resort is out of your budget for your whole vacation, consider staying here for a night or two at the beginning or end of your trip - it'll be the most restful part of your vacation. We like the Beach Club better than the Yacht Club - which shares the Stormalong Bay pool - just because it is a little more relaxed and a little less dignified. The Yacht Club always makes us feel like a teacher or librarian will be admonishing us to behave ourselves. Transportation was the weak spot at this resort but Disney is responding to Guest comments and this has recently improved.
Contact us today to stay at this great resort. We'll take the stress out of planning your Walt Disney World Vacation
Build A Better Mouse Trip always books directly with Walt Disney World and you will never pay any more than if you booked yourself. Our clients are very important to us and we offer some special services designed to make your trip the best that it can be:
- We help you with a "Best Days" itinerary designed to put you in the least crowded park and/or in the park with the best entertainment each day of your trip.
- We make dining reservations on your behalf - subject to availability.
- We provide Disney theme park touring plans that are designed to let you do all the things you want to do in a way that keeps you ahead of the crowds and out of the long lines.
- We're available to answer your questions about Disney resorts, restaurants, rides, shows, and attractions.
These services are our thank you to you when you book your Walt Disney World vacation through Build A Better Mouse Trip - you don't pay any extra for all this extra planning help.
No obligation - Contact us today:
Toll Free Phone: 877-815-6515
Or use our Online Form
Disney's Beach Club Resort Address & Phone Number:
Disney's Beach Club Resort & Villas
1800 W. Epcot Resort Blvd.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Phone: 407-934-8000 / Fax: 407-934-3850
Comments from Guests