Dining at Disney World
Disney Dining can be a highlight of your trip or you can get stuck eating nothing but burgers. Any Walt Disney World vacation package booked through Build A Better Mouse Trip includes full consultation on all of the options so that meals are a special and enjoyable part of your vacation. We make all reservations needed for your selections, subject to availability. We can also help guests determine whether or not one of the Disney Dining Plans is a good value for you.
Did you know that Walt Disney World Resort has:
- 140 restaurants - Snack shops, counter service (fast food), and full table service restaurants
- 22 Character Meal choices in the parks and hotels
- Dinner shows
- Fantasmic! dinner packages
- Special meals like "Lunch with an Animal Trainer"
Helpful Disney Dining Articles & Information
- Best Disney World Quick-Service Restaurants - You don't have to go to expensive table-service restaurants to get a variety of great meal options at Disney World.
- Healthy Food Choices - Walt Disney World's quick service restaurants offer a lot more than just burgers and hotdogs and we have compiled a list of healthy offerings available at the counter-service restaurants in the WDW theme parks & water parks.
- Best Disney Restaurants for Hungry Males - Carnivores, cavemen, growing boys, hungry teens and manly men need look no farther; we've got some great dining recommendations right here for you.
- The ever popular Free Dining Promotion - Over the last several years, Disney has used the offer of free food to help fill its resorts during slow seasons. You can use this to your advantage if you have the flexibility.
- Save Time by Pre-Ordering Breakfast or Lunch at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom, if you have a reservation.
- Save time with Mobile Ordering at the Disney Quick-Service restaurants
- Good Reasons to Book a Character Meal at Disney World or Universal Orlando.
- Fun Disney World Dining Experiences for Boys
- Where to Dine with the Disney Princesses
We can also help deal with special dietary concerns like food allergies, low sodium, diabetic, Kosher or vegetarian diets. We have recommendations for those trying to maintain a healthy diet and we can also help fussy eaters find something that they will enjoy. There are a few reservations - like the Princess Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom - that are very hard to get and we go the extra mile to get these reservations for you.
We Make Disney Vacation Planning As Easy As Pie!
We want to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney vacation possible. We know that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference in your Disney vacation. Long lines become short lines and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities. That's why we're called Build A Better Mouse Trip.
Here’s how we help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – We’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then we help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Saving Money – Of course we watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book directly through Disney and we never charge a service fee so you never pay any extra to use our services when you book your trip through us. You can have all the benefits Disney offers PLUS all the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another travel agency.