Disney's Boardwalk Inn
Disney's Boardwalk Inn & Villas is a deluxe hotel within the Epcot resort area and is designed to remind you of the Atlantic seaboard in the early 1900's. Although this is one resort, the exterior has different heights and surfaces to make it look like a classic beach town promenade. The setting is whimsical and fun for everyone and the Epcot resort area is perfect for adults and families with older kids.
Disney's Boardwalk Inn is the traditional hotel and Disney's Boardwalk Villas are Disney Vacation Club (DVC) units. Disney Vacation Club is Disney's timeshare program.
Boardwalk Inn Pro & Con
Advantages - The resort is comfortable and the pool is fun. The Epcot resort area also includes Disney's Beach Club & Yacht Club resorts and the Swan and Dolphin hotels so you have lots and lots of entertainment and dining options. You're right by Disney's Epcot theme park so guests with park hopper tickets have all the Epcot restaurants to choose from too. The Boardwalk has more shopping and entertainment than many of the Disney hotels. Boat transportation to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios theme parks is very convenient.
Disadvantages - This resort is one of Disney more expensive resorts. The resort shares buses with the four other Epcot area resorts and we consider this some of the most inconvenient bus transportation on Disney property so you might consider a rental car or budgeting for a taxi when you need to get somewhere quickly.
Disney Boardwalk Amenities
- Outdoor movies near Luna Park Pool
- The Luna Pool has a 200' Waterslide
- There are two additional quiet pools
- Pop Jets add extra water fun for kids
- Boat rentals available at the onsite marina
- Surrey Bike Rentals Available
- Rooms come with mini-refrigerator
- On-site Restaurants
- On-Site shopping
- Free transportation to the Disney Parks
- Free Parking for registered resort guests
- Artificial Beach area
- On-site childcare center (ages 4 - 12/ extra charge)
- Muscles & Bustles Heath Club
- Message & Fitness Center
- Tennis Courts
- Coin Laundry available
- Resort shuttle - complimentary Disney's Magical Express Airport transfers between the resort and the Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Boardwalk Resort Dining
- ESPN Club - Sports themed restaurant that serves lunch & dinner.
- Boardwalk Bakery - baked goods, espressos, coffee. Opens at 6:30 AM but lines can be long in the morning.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora - Greek influenced Southern cooking. Open for breakfast & dinner. Closing permanently on September 30, 2014.
- Seashore Sweets - candy & ice cream.
- Flying Fish Café - steaks, seafood, etc. Dinner only.
- Big River Grille & Brewing Works - Micro-brew style restaurant with burgers, sausages, and salads.
- Leaping Horse Libations - pool side bar also serving sandwiches & hotdogs.
Other Entertainment at the Boardwalk
- Atlantic Dance Hall - Must be 21 or older
- Jellyrolls - dueling piano bar
Boardwalk Resort Shopping
- Dundy's Sundries
- Disney's Character Carnival
- Screen Door General Store
- Thimbles & Thread
- Wyland Galleries
Disney's Boardwalk Inn Room Options
- Standard View - the most economical choice.
- Standard View / Club Level - snacks & extra concierge type amenities.
- Water View - offers a view of the Crescent Lake.
- Water View Club Level - snacks & extra concierge type amenities.
- Deluxe room / Club Level
- Garden Suite / Club Level
- 2 Bedroom Suite / Club Level
- Sonora VP Suite / Club level
- Steeplechase Presidential Suite / Club Level (approx. $2000 per night)
Guests may use Disney's Magical Express - a shuttle bus service included in your reservation - between the Orlando International Airport and Disney's Boardwalk Resort. Epcot's International Gateway Entrance is within walking distance of the hotel. Guests also have a water launch/boat option for travel to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. Disney buses are available to take Disney Boardwalk Inn guests to the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom theme parks, Typhoon Lagoon & Blizzard Beach Water Parks, and Downtown Disney.
Our Opinion of Disney's Boardwalk Inn
This is a very popular resort and rooms go very quickly during peak travel times. The resort is very nice and you'll have a great stay here. We personally prefer the Beach Club resort just because the Storm-Along Bay pool is so wonderful and because the Boardwalk Resort just looks so pretty across Crescent Lake when you're looking at it from the Beach Club or Yacht Club resorts.
Let us help you make a reservation and great memories at Disney's Boardwalk Inn
Build A Better Mouse Trip always books directly with Walt Disney World and you will never pay any more than if you booked yourself. Our clients are very important to us and we offer some special services designed to make your trip the best that it can be:
- You'll have one agent all the way through the vacation planning process to help you and to answer your questions about Disney resorts, restaurants, rides, shows, and attractions.
- We help you with a "Best Days" itinerary designed to put you in the least crowded park and/or in the park with the best entertainment each day of your trip.
- We make dining reservations on your behalf - subject to availability.
- We provide Disney World Theme Park touring plans that are designed to let you do all the things you want to do in a way that keeps you ahead of the crowds and out of the long lines.
These services are our thank you to you when you book your Walt Disney World vacation through Build A Better Mouse Trip - you don't pay any extra for all this extra planning help.
Disney's Boardwalk Inn Address & Phone Number
2101 Epcot Resort Blvd.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000