Disney's All Star Music Resort
The first thing you notice about Disney’s All-Star Music resort is that it is bright, colorful and fun and the sight of the Three Caballeros in the center of the Calypso pool courtyard lets you know right away that you are at a Disney Resort. This may be a Value Resort but it doesn’t skimp on great Disney benefits - you get many of the same perks as the more expensive hotels but at a fraction of the cost – things like complimentary theme park and airport transportation, poolside movies, Extra Magic Hours, early access to Fastpass+ planning and more. Sure, the rooms are basic and a little small but they’re cute, clean and comfortable. It is also a great choice for people who will spend most of their time in the Disney World theme parks and want a hotel with all the advantages of staying on Disney property without paying for features they won’t use. The family suites are a good option for larger families and multi-generational trips or you can get two standard connecting rooms. If budget is a big concern, you’ll be glad to know that Disney’s All-Star Music and Disney's All-Star Sports resorts are typically the cheapest accommodations on Disney property. This hotel delivers a lot of Disney magic at a price that doesn’t break the bank.
- Standard rooms sleep up to four guest + 1 baby in a crib.
- Family suites sleep up to six guests + 1 baby in a crib.
- Two Disney themed swimming pools, a wading pool & children’s playground
- Onsite food court and gift shop
- Complimentary bus transportation to the Disney World theme parks and Orlando International Airport.
Don't Miss Out on Great Experiences at Disney World!
We want to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney vacation possible. We know that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference in your Disney vacation. Long lines become short lines and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities. That's why we're called Build A Better Mouse Trip.
Here’s how we help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – We’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then we help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Saving Money – Of course we watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book “room only reservations and Disney World vacation packages directly through Disney and we never charge a service fee so you never pay any extra to use our services when you book your trip through us. You can have all the benefits Disney offers PLUS all the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another travel agency.