Where to Find Princess Jasmine at Disney World
Where to meet Jasmine at Walt Disney World:
- Magic Kingdom - Aladdin and Jasmine Meet-and Greet: Characters from the movie Aladdin appear intermittently to pose for pictures and sign autographs at the Agrabah Bazaar in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom. Get a Magic Kingdom Times Guide on the racks with park maps near the park entrance for exact times during your visit. TIP: Because individual time is spent with each guest or group, lines move slowly. Arrive a few minutes prior to the scheduled meet-and-greet time and be ready to line up quickly to minimize waits. Cast members may cut off the line to new additions at some point in the session. Included with park admission - no extra charge.
- Aladdin and Jasmine Meet-and-Greet: Jasmine and Aladdin also pose for pictures and sign autographs near Restaurant Marrakesh in the Morocco Pavilion at Epcot. Get an Epcot Times Guide on the racks with park maps near the park entrance for exact times during your visit but a typical schedule is appearances at 11:45am, 12:45, 1:45, 3:35, 4:35 & 5:35PM TIP: As with all meet-and-greet experiences, lines move slowly so arrive early to minimize waits. Cast members may cut off the line to new additions at some point in the session. Included with park admission - no extra charge.
- Epcot - Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion (breakfast, lunch, and dinner): Princess Jasmine often appears among the three of four princesses present at the princess meals in Epcot. The princesses are on a rotating schedule and there is no way to guarantee that Jasmine will be present during your meal so avoid tears of disappointment by not promising your child that any specific princesses will be there. Advance reservations strongly recommended.
More Jasmine Experiences at Walt Disney World:
- Magic Kingdom - Jasmine and Aladdin often appear in the opening show at the Magic Kingdom. Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to park opening (typically at 9:00AM) to see this cute show.
- Magic Kingdom - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin: This ride is a lot like the Dumbo ride except that you're on a magic carpet instead of a flying elephant. You can raise or lower your carpet as you circle the center pole.
- There is an Aladdin window display with moving parts in the Emporium on Main Street USA in the Magic Kingdom. (photo below)
- There is a really cute Aladdin and Jasmine sculpture suspended from the ceiling in the World of Disney Store in Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney / photo below)
You don't need a magic lamp to have a great Disney World vacation.
We want to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney vacation possible. We know that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference in your Disney vacation. Long lines become short lines and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities. That's why we're called Build A Better Mouse Trip.
Here’s how we help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – We’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then we help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Saving Money – Of course we watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book directly through Disney and we never charge a service fee so you never pay any extra to use our services when you book your trip through us. You can have all the benefits Disney offers PLUS all the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another travel agency.