Disney Princesses at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Where to see the Disney Princesses at Disney's Hollywood Studios:
- Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage - 30-minute broadway-style show at the Theater of the Stars on Sunset Blvd. in Disney's Hollywood Studios. This show starring Belle, the Beast, and Gaston is offered several times daily from late morning to early evening; get the Disney's Hollywood Studios Times Guide - available with the park maps near the entrance - for exact show times during your visit. There is no extra charge for this show - it is included with park admission.
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid - 17-minute live performance with highlights from The Little Mermaid. You really need to have seen the movie for this show to make sense but it is inside, air-conditioned and a good choice for fans of Ariel. Presented throughout the day. There is no extra charge for this show - it is included with park admission.
- Fantasmic! - This is the nighttime spectacular at Disney's Hollywood Studios; presented most evenings in a huge, outdoor amphitheater. Several Disney princesses - like Pocahontas, Snow White, Belle, and Ariel - have cameo appearances in the 30-minute show. There is no extra charge for this show - it is included with park admission.
Sophia the First at Disney Junior, Live on Stage - Puppet versions of Sophia the First, Doc McStuffins, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Captain Hook and Mr. Smee all appear in this 24-minute show geared to small children. The Disney's Hollywood Studios Times Guide - available with the park maps near the entrance - will list exact show times during your visit. There is no extra charge for this show - it is included with park admission.
Where to Meet the Disney Princesses at Disney's Hollywood Studios:
- Sophia the First Meet-and-Greet in the Animation Courtyard. Sophia the First and other Stars of Disney Junior appear for photographs and autographs from about 9:30AM to 4:30PM.
- Meet Sophia the First at the Disney Junior Play 'n Dine Character breakfast or lunch at Hollywood and Vine. Meet Sophia the First, Doc McStuffins, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Handy Manny at this buffet character meal at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Extra charge - this is a popular event and advance reservations are strongly recommended.
Don't Miss Out on Great Experiences at Disney World!
We want to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney vacation possible. We know that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference in your Disney vacation. Long lines become short lines and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities. That's why we're called Build A Better Mouse Trip.
Here’s how we help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – We’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then we help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Saving Money – Of course we watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book directly through Disney and we never charge a service fee so you never pay any extra to use our services when you book your trip through us. You can have all the benefits Disney offers PLUS all the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another travel agency.