Disney Princess in the Magic Kingdom
The Magic Kingdom is definitely the place to go when you're looking for Disney Princesses. There are Princess rides and attractions as well as shows, parades, and live entertainment that feature the princesses. You meet several of the Disney Princesses at designated meet-and-greet locations and can even enjoy a princess meal at Cinderella's Royal Table in the castle. You can also get a princess make-over at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Several gift shops and window displays carry princess themes as well. Because there are more than 50 attractions at this park, you'll want to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the Magic Kingdom opening in the morning to keep line to a minimum and give yourself time to do see your favorite princesses.
Disney Princesses on Main Street U.S.A.
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show - The Disney World train pulls into the station with various Disney characters like Tiana, Jasmine, Snow White and Classic Disney characters who appear in this cute show that occurs daily at park opening. Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to park opening (typically at 9:00AM) to get through security and get positioned to see this show at the park entrance.
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade – Several princesses are included in this 15-minute parade travels from Frontierland to Main Street, U.S.A. at approximately 3 PM daily. Take the train to the Main Street station and position yourself near the Town Hall or by the fire station for a great viewing spot. You'll see the characters as the come towards you and then again as they turn for a final wave before exiting the park. The Princess Garden float features Belle and the Beast, Tiana and Naveen, Cinderella and Prince Charming, and Anna and Elsa (Frozen). Ariel (The Little Mermaid) gets her own float surrounded by a cast of fun "under the sea" characters. The Tangled float is delightful and features Rapunzel and Eugene on a ship that is sailing off to find their next "Best Day Ever". Merida has a wonderful bagpipe shaped vessel on the Brave float. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs walk in this parade.
- Main Street Electrical Parade – Cinderella looks beautiful in her pumpkin coach. Snow White stands with Dopey at the entrance of the Dwarf's mine on another float. The parade generally starts near Town Hall, travels down Main Street, and exits through Frontierland. This parade is ending its run at the Magic Kingdom on October 9, 2016 and is being moved to Disneyland in California.
Disney Princesses in AdventureLand
- Jasmin, from Aladdin , can periodically be seen near Magic Carpets of Aladdin or at the Agrabah Bazaar in Adventure Land daily - check your Magic Kingdom Times Guide.
Disney Princesses in Fantasy Land
- Disney Princesses at Princess Fairytale Hall (FASTPASS+ available). Available from park opening to about 30 minutes prior to park closing. Check your Magic Kingdom Times Guide for exact times during your visit. Cinderella and Rapunzel each appear here regularly along with one of the other Disney Princesses. TIP: This is a popular experience and the princesses take time with each guest so stand-by lines can get long; if this a priority, considering getting FASTPASS+ reservations or arrive at the Magic Kingdom prior to park opening and head directly here as soon as the park opens to avoid long lines.
- Cinderella's Castle – At 189-feet high, this grand castle is the central focal point of the Magic Kingdom. Take time to appreciate the tale of Cinderella depicted in five mosaic murals in the Castle Archway. Each of the murals is an amazing work of art and the five murals contain one million pieces of glass. It took a team of six artists more than two years to complete the murals. Look for the mice and birds from the movie Cinderella adorn the columns in the walkways of the forecourt of the castle.
- Princess Breakfast, Princess Lunch, and Princess Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table in the upper level of the castle at Magic Kingdom . This is one of the hardest reservations to get in all of Walt Disney World Resort so be sure to plan early. The Once Upon A Time Breakfast is an all-you-can eat affair served family style. The Fairytale Lunch and dinner feature an a la carte menu. Special photo packages are available. Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother are almost always present but Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Jasmine from Aladdin, and Snow White may also put in an appearance. Do you have the Disney Dining Plan? This is a Signature Dining location and will use two of your Disney Dining Plan Table-Service meal credits.
- Beast's Castle will delight fans of Beauty and the Beast. Here's where you'll find Be Our Guest, a great new restaurant. At this time, dinner is a table-service restaurant with reservations booked far in advance but anyone can enjoy the restaurant at lunch, when it is a quick-service location with no advance reservations accepted. Tip: Lunch draws big crowds and the wait can exceed an hour so we recommend that you have a light breakfast and then line up just before they open at 10:30AM to minimize lines this restaurant. The restaurants three dining rooms are Beauty and the Beast themed but this is not a character meal location.
- Belle's Village - Incredible theming with Gaston's Tavern (snacks), gift shops, and Enchanted Tales with Belle. Gaston appears intermittently to pose for photos and sign autographs outside Gaston's Tavern.
- Enchanted Tales with Belle: This is a delightful experience that combines storytelling with a sweet meet-and-greet experience where children meet Belle and also get a free bookmark. TIP: This experience has a very low capacity and Belle spends time with each guest so the stand-by line gets long, long wait times - you definitely want to get a FASTPASS+ reservation or do this first thing in the morning, as soon as the park opens.
- Ariel's Grotto - Little Mermaid Meet and Greet: You can meet Ariel at Ariel's Grotto. She poses for photos and signs autographs. As with all meet-and-greet experiences, lines move slowly because of the time taken with each guest so get a FASTPASS+ reservation or head here close to park opening or in the evening to minimize waits with the stand-by line.
- Prince Eric's Castle houses Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid - A delightful and gentle ride that tells recounts portions of the story of The Little Mermaid.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - This new family coaster has scenes and characters from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. This is the Magic Kingdom's newest ride and is drawing big crowds so make a FASTPASS+ reservation to ride. Must be 38" or taller to ride.
- Tangled / Rapunzel fans will enjoy the Tangled Rest Area of the Magic Kingdom - especially at night, when the lanterns or lit. You can see Rapunzel's tower in the distance. Girls will definitely want to use the restroom in this area as it is decorated to look like Rapunzel painted the walls and ceiling. There are benches and electrical outlets so that you can recharge cameras and phones in this area.
- There is a Cinderella Wishing Well statue on the walkway between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. The Fairy Godmother can often be seen here intermittently - check your Times Guide.
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire - Tiana & Naveen, Rapunzel & Flynn Ryder and Anna & Elsa appear with classic Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, and Goofy. This 20-minute show is delightful with music and dancing and cute costumes. This performance can be seen on the Castle Forecourt Stage several times daily. Consult your Magic Kingdom Times Guide for the schedule during your visit to Walt Disney World.
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel (formerly known as Cinderella's Golden Carrousel) depicts the story of Cinderella in 18 hand-painted scenes on the canopy. There are 90 horses on this grand carrousel that was built in 1917 and has been part of the Magic Kingdom since its opening in 1971.
- Jasmine and Ariel are seen the Disney 3-D movie Mickey's Philharmagic in Fantasy Land.
- Meet Merida (from Disney-Pixar's Brave) in the Fairy Tale Garden.
Sign language interpreters are available a couple of times a week for select parades and shows. For these shows, arrive and position yourself at the right section of the audience at least 20 minutes prior to the shows to see the interpreters on the platform at the base of the stage. Check with Disney World guest services for instructions and dates with interpreters during your visit. Click here for more information about services for guests with disabilities.
Disney Princesses in Liberty Square
Liberty Square Bridge - Characters from The Princess and the Frog (Princess Tiana) appear intermittently from throughout the day - check your Magic Kingdom Times Guide for exact times during your visit.
There are no Disney princesses in Frontierland.
Don't kiss a frog to make your Disney World dreams to come true.
Don't Miss Out on Great Experiences at Disney World!
We want to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney vacation possible. We know that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference in your Disney vacation. Long lines become short lines and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities. That's why we're called Build A Better Mouse Trip.
Here’s how we help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – We’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then we help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Saving Money – Of course we watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book directly through Disney and we never charge a service fee so you never pay any extra to use our services when you book your trip through us. You can have all the benefits Disney offers PLUS all the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another travel agency.