Where to Find Belle at Disney World
Beauty and the Beast fans will be glad to know that you can see Belle in Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Disney's Hollywood Studios at Disney World.
Where to Meet Belle at Disney World:
- Magic Kingdom - Enchanted Tales with Belle: This is a delightful experience that combines storytelling with a sweet meet-and-greet experience where children also get a free bookmark. This experience has a very low capacity and Belle spends time with each guest so the stand-by line gets long, long wait times - you definitely want to get a FASTPASS+ reservation or do this first thing in the morning, as soon as the park opens.
- Magic Kingdom - Cinderella's Royal Table Princess Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner): Three or four princesses are always moving among the tables and Belle is sometimes included in the line-up. Other than Cinderella, Disney does not announce which princesses will appear on a particular day so do not promise your child that they will definitely dine with Belle; just let them know that they will get to see some of the Disney princesses. Cinderella's Royal Table participates in the Disney Dining Plans - meals require two table-service credits per person. Dining reservations for this location almost always fill to capacity, so advance reservations are strongly recommended. Full pre-payment is required at the time you book your reservation unless you have a package that includes a Disney Dining Plan.
- Epcot - Belle Meet-and-Greet in the France Pavilion: Have your photo taken with Belle and get her autograph when she appears daily at various times in the France pavilion at Epcot. Get an Epcot Times Guide on the racks with park maps near the park entrance for exact times during your visit but a fairly typical schedule is for her to appear at 11:00AM, 12:00, 1:00, 2:50, 3:50 & 4:50PM for 30 - 40 minutes at a time. TIP: Because she takes time with each guest, lines move slowly. Arrive a few minutes prior to the scheduled meet-and-greet time and be ready to line up quickly to minimize waits. Cast members may cut off the line to new additions at some point in the session. Included with park admission - no extra charge.
- Epcot - Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion (breakfast, lunch, and dinner): Belle typically appears for photos with guests at the entrance of the restaurant but does not usually circulate among the among the three of four princesses present in the dining room. Because the princesses are subject to change, we recommend that you avoid tears of disappointment by not promising your child that any specific princesses will be there. Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
Disney World Rides, Shows, and attractions featuring Belle:
- Magic Kingdom - Festival of Fantasy Parade: You can see Belle and Beast in the Magic Kingdom's Festival of Fantasy Parade which is offered most days at 3:00PM. Check your Magic Kingdom Times Guide (available near the park maps at the park entrance) for the parade time during your visit.
- Magic Kingdom - Beauty and the Beast themed area of Fantasyland: We've mentioned parts of this area in other parts of this page but it is worth noting that a whole section of the new Fantasyland expansion features scenes from Beauty and the Beast. This area includes Beast's Castle (home of the Be Our Guest restaurant) and Belle's Village which includes Enchanted Tales with Belle and Gaston's Tavern, where you can try LaFrou's Brew and meet Gaston.
- Magic Kingdom - Be Our Guest Restaurant (breakfast, lunch and dinner): This Beauty and the Beast themed restaurant in Beast's Castle at Fantasyland is not a character meal, although Beast does sometimes walk through the restaurant during dinner. There are three themed areas in the restaurant - the West Wing, the Rose Gallery and the beautiful two-story Ballroom. Dinner, a very popular table service location, accepts advance reservations and often are completely booked 180-days in advance. Breakfast & lunch are considered quick-service meals but advance reservations are accepted. You'll want to get a Master's Cupcake, topped with Lumiere's "Gray Stuff" - it's delicious; don't believe me? Ask the dishes! TIP: This restaurant is so popular is the only quick-service location (breakfast & lunch) that accepts advance reservations; we strongly recommend getting a reservation, if you plan to go.
- There is a Beauty and the Beast window display with moving parts in the Emporium on Main Street USA in the Magic Kingdom.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - Beauty and the Beast, Live on Stage: This charming, 30-minute Broadway style show is offered several times daily at Disney's Hollywood Studios park. Check the Times Guide, available near the park maps, for exact show times during your visit. This experience is included with park admission - no extra cost.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios- Fantasmic! (evening show): Belle and the Beast are featured dancing on a float in Fantasmic!, the evening spectacular at Disney's Hollywood Studios park. This is an impressive show that is offered most - but not all - evenings; check our Disney World closures and crowd warnings for the month of your vacation be sure that it is being offered on the day you visit this park.
Planning a Disney World vacation shouldn't to be a beastly experience.
Our Disney-focused travel agents make Disney World vacation plans a breeze, providing help with every detail - from resort and dining reservations to FASTPASS+ selections to theme park touring plans that keep you ahead of the crowds and out of the long lines.