Where to find Anna and Elsa (Frozen) at Disney World
Princess Anna and Queen Elsa, from Frozen, are two new and incredibly popular additions to the Disney Princess line-up and we've got all the information you need to see them.
Where to See Anna & Elsa at Disney World
- You can see Anna and Elsa inthe Magic Kingdom's Festival of Fantasy Parade which is offered most days at 3:00PM. Check your Magic Kingdom Times Guide (available near the park maps at the park entrance) for the parade time during your visit.
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire is a cute new show offered daily on the Castle Forecourt Stage. This new show includes Olaf, Anna & Elsa and, yes, Elsa does sing Let It Go.
- For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration at various time throughout the day in the Hyperion Theater at Disney's Hollywood Studios. An enchanting retelling of Arendelle's tale with Anna, Elsa, and the newly-appointed royal historians of Arendelle. Check the Disney Hollywood Studios Times Guide for exact times for this activity during your visit.
- Seasonal Event / Magic Kingdom - Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf will appear in Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom, a seasonal event in November & December that requires a separate ticket.
- Frozen Ever After is a new ride in the Norway Pavilion in the World Showcase area of Epcot. This ride is drawing long lines so be sure to get a FastPass+ reservation, if at all possible.
Where to Meet Anna & Elsa at Disney World
- Anna and Elsa pose for photos and sign autographs at the Royal Sommerhus in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot. This area opens each day at 9:00AM. FastPass+ is not available but it is open during Extra Magic Hour, which might be a good option if you are a guest of one of the official Disney World resort hotels.
- At this time, Anna and Elsa do not appear at any of the Disney Princess character meals.
Don't let all the Disney World vacation choices leave you
We want to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney vacation possible. We know that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference in your Disney vacation. Long lines become short lines and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities. That's why we're called Build A Better Mouse Trip.
Here’s how we help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – We’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then we help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Saving Money – Of course we watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book directly through Disney and we never charge a service fee so you never pay any extra to use our services when you book your trip through us. You can have all the benefits Disney offers PLUS all the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another travel agency.
Photo credit: Photo by John Frost via Flickr Creative Commons.