Where to meet Disney Princesses in the Animal Kingdom
You can meet Pocahontas at Disney's Animal Kingdom:
- There is a Pocahontas meet-and-greet on the Discovery Island Trails at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park. Pocahontas will pose for photos with you and you can get her autograph. She appears daily at various times; get the Animal Kingdom Times Guide (available near the Animal Kingdom maps near the park entrance) for exact times during your visit. Tip: Lines are shorter earlier in the day.
- There are no other Disney Princesses, though there are other Disney characters, at this park at this time.
Planning a Disney World vacation shouldn't to be a beastly experience.
We want to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney vacation possible. We know that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference in your Disney vacation. Long lines become short lines and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities. That's why we're called Build A Better Mouse Trip.
Here’s how we help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – We’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then we help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Saving Money – Of course we watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book directly through Disney and we never charge a service fee so you never pay any extra to use our services when you book your trip through us. You can have all the benefits Disney offers PLUS all the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another travel agency.