Disney World in Summer - Tips and Secrets for a Great Summer Vacation
Summer is such a great time to visit Disney World because the kids are out of school and the Disney and Universal Theme Park hours stretch way into the night. Sure, summer means crowds at the theme parks but we can help you stay ahead of the crowds and out of the long lines so that you have an incredible experience filled with memories you will treasure for years.
Disney World Summer Tips & Secrets:
- Top 10 Tips for Your Summer Trip to Disney World - Have more fun and shorter lines with our great tips.
- Disney World Rope Drop - Why it is important to arrive before the Disney World Theme parks open.
- Keeping Cool at Disney World - The Hallelujah! List of Disney World attractions that let you sit and relax in an air conditioned space.
When To Go & Where to Stay:
- Disney World - How Long Should I Stay? Great information to help you decide how long you need for your Disney World vacation.
- Disney World Hotels with the Best Splash Zones for Kids - The list includes Disney World hotels in the value, moderate, deluxe and deluxe villa resort categories.
- Disney World Value Resorts - Photos and information about the official Disney World value resort hotels, the least expensive hotel category.
- Disney World Moderate Resorts - Photos and information about the official Disney World moderate resort hotels, a great balance of price and amenities.
- Disney World Deluxe Resorts - Photos and information about the official Disney World deluxe resort hotels, the hotels with the most amenities and best locations.
Managing Crowds & Minimizing Lines:
- Free Theme Park Touring Plans - A good touring plan is essential to a great Disney vacation and can easily save three or more hours of time wasted in line per day! We make sure all of our clients have age-appropriate touring plans to help them spend more time having fun and less time in line.
- Disney World in June - Ride Closures and attraction refurbishments, crowd warnings and special event information for your June visit to Disney World.
- Disney World in July - Ride Closures and attraction refurbishments, crowd warnings and special event information for your June visit to Disney World.
- Disney World in August - Ride Closures and attraction refurbishments, crowd warnings and special event information for your June visit to Disney World.
- Itinerary Planning - The foundation of your vacation is your itinerary. Expected crowds, what parks you want to visit, what special activities you have planned, and where you would like to eat have a major impact on what park you will be visiting on which day of your Disney vacation. We can customize one to fit your needs and priorities.
Money Saving Tips for Your Summer Trip to Disney World:
- Garden Grocer - Grocery Delivery Service. Save money by having snacks, beverages and other grocery items delivered to your resort.
- 45 Great Disney World Freebies - Get a list of 45 Fun Disney Freebies right away when you subscribe to our free, unofficial Disney-focused newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time.
- The Magical Extras Savings Card is included in every Walt Disney World Resort vacation package and provides discounts at several restaurants, shops, and activities. Click here for full details.
- Discounts and Promotions - Find out about current sales, discounts and promotions for your Disney World vacation.
Great Dining Options for your Disney Vacation:
- Best Disney World Quick-Service Restaurants - You don't have to go to expensive table-service restaurants to get a variety of great meal options at Disney World.
- Best Disney Restaurants for Hungry Males - Carnivores, cavemen, growing boys, hungry teens and manly men need look no farther; we've got some great dining recommendations right here for you.
- Save Time by Pre-Ordering Breakfast or Lunch at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom, if you have a reservation.
More Helpful Information:
- All About Disney World Times Guides - Information about a handy tool Disney provides to help you know what is going on in the parks.
- Disney Vacation Road Trip - Driving to Disney? Find out how we can help you have the best vacation ever!
- What To Do When Things Go Wrong at Disney World - Tips & guidelines to help you handle the most common problems that arise at the Disney World resorts, restaurants and theme parks.
- A Guide to Epcot with Young Children - Epcot is a great place to spend the day with young children! Read this article to get information on all the wonderful activities and attractions that are great for young children.
- Pregnant at Disney World - A list of Disney World rides and attractions you can enjoy when you're pregnant.
- The Disney Rash - It isn't really a Disney rash but here is information about common rashes that people get when vacationing in a hot and humid environment like Florida.
- Best Shoes for Disney World - Tips for choosing shoes that will keep you comfortable in the Disney theme parks.
- Where to Find the Disney Princesses at Disney World - Great information on the Disney princesses sorted by princess name, by park, and princess meals .