Did you see the announcement today that you can now use your Disney Dining Plan credits to take advantage of mobile ordering at the Disney World quick-service restaurants? Quick-service restaurants are where you traditionally have ordered your food at the counter and carried it to the table. With Mobile Ordering, you can totally skip the line to order your food; here's how it works....
Let's say you and your family are in line to see Festival of the Lion King at Disney's Animal Kingdom and you plan to have lunch at Pizzafari after the show. You can use that time waiting for the show to order your lunch through the MyDisneyExperience app. After the show, you just head over to the restaurant and, when you arrive, you go into the app and click the "I'm here - Prepare My Food" button while you and your family find a table. The app will let you know when your food is ready to be picked up at the Mobile Ordering Pick-Up Window and the appropriate number of dining credits are deducted from your plan. It is as easy as that!
Don't have a Disney Dining Plan? That's fine - you can still pre-order using the app and pay will the credit card you've linked to your MyDisneyExperience account. Mobile Ordering is not available when paying with cash.
Check out the short video to learn more!
Mobile Ordering is currently available at these locations:
- Best Disney World Quick-Service Restaurants
- Get Email Alerts when Disney Offers the Free Dining Promotion
- Disney World Crowds, Closures and Refurbishments lists
Don't Miss Out On Great Experiences At Disney World!
We want to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney vacation possible. We know that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference in your Disney vacation. Long lines become short lines and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities. That's why we're called Build A Better Mouse Trip.
Here’s how we help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – We’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then we help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Saving Money – Of course we watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book directly through Disney and we never charge a service fee so you never pay any extra to use our services when you book your trip through us. You can have all the benefits Disney offers PLUS all the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another travel agency.