Princess Meals at Disney World
Where to Dine with the Princesses:
- Magic Kingdom - Princess Breakfast, Princess Lunch, and Princess Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table in the upper level of the castle at Magic Kingdom . This is one of the hardest reservations to get in all of Walt Disney World Resort so be sure to plan early. The Once Upon A Time Breakfast is an all-you-can eat affair served family style. The Fairytale Lunch features an a la carte menu. Special photo packages are available. Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother are almost always present but Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Jasmine from Aladdin, and Snow White may also put in an appearance. Do you have the Disney Dining Plan? This is a Signature Dining location and will use two of your Disney Dining Plan Table-Service meal credits.
- Tiana's Riverboat Party - Ice Cream Social & Parade Viewing party (Magic Kingdom) - Enjoy an ice-cream social with Tiana & Naveen on the dock in Frontierland and then board the Liberty Square Riverboat where you'll be able to view the Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade. After the parade, Tiana & Naveen will join you as you cruise around the Rivers of America, circling Tom Sawyer Island. Cost: $49 per adult / $29 per child (age 3 - 9)
- Epcot - Akershus Royal Banquet hall offers Princess Storybook Dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Norway Pavilion in the World Showcase. Because of the restaurant's location in the park, we think lunch or dinner reservations make the most sense - leaving your morning free to explore Future World section near the front of Epcot before heading to over to the World Showcase. Three or four Disney princesses will be in the dining room at any given time; they are on a rotating schedule that is subject to change so there is no way of knowing which princesses will be available during your reservation. Belle, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Snow White, and Jasmine appear regularly. Cinderella rarely appears as there are two other princess meals (Cinderella's Royal Table at the Magic Kingdom and 1900 Park Fare at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort) that feature her. Ariel sometimes appears in her human form. Mulan and even Mary Poppins are sometimes included in the line-up. At this time, Anna and Elsa (Frozen) are not featured at this, or any other, character meal. These character meals are very popular and often fill to capacity well in advance so reservations are strongly recommended.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - Meet Sophia the First at the Disney Junior Play 'n Dine Character breakfast or lunch at Hollywood and Vine. Meet Sophia the First, Doc McStuffins, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Handy Manny at this buffet character meal at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Extra charge - this is a popular event and advance reservations are strongly recommended.
- Disney's Boardwalk - Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno (Breakfast only). Select from menu items while Ariel, Prince Eric, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider (characters subject to change) go from table to table meeting guests, posing for photos and signing autographs. Unless you're staying in the Epcot resort area, it'll be easier to take your car, Uber or a taxi to this dining location rather than relying on Disney transportation. It is easy enough to use the boats or buses that depart from this location to get to one of the Disney theme parks afterwards.
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort - Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare (Dinner Only): This is a fun character dinner that only requires one table-service credit for those on a Disney World Dining Plan. Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Drizella, and Anastasia (stepmother and stepsisters) go from table-to-table meeting guests, posing for photos, and signing autographs. This character meal is very popular so advance reservations are strongly recommended.
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort - My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party at the Garden View Tea Room. This is a charming but very expensive experience for children. It includes singing, dining, storytelling, a little princess parade, and the opportunity to meet Aurora (Sleeping Beauty). Little girls receive a My Disney Girl doll dressed in an Aurora costume, a princess tiara and bracelet, a fresh rose, princess scrapbook set and a "Best Friend" certificate as keepsakes. Little boys receive a princely crown, plush Disney bear and a "Best Friend" certificate. Most little girls will come dressed like a princess for this experience. Prices start at $250 for one child accompanied by one adult; $165 per additional child, and $85 per additional adult. Advance reservations required - currently offered at 10:30AM on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge - Coming Winter 2018 - Storybook Dining at Artist Point featuring Snow White, Dopey, Grumpy and an encounter with The Queen. Diners will experience a uniquely themed pix fixe menu including shared starters, a choice of individual plated entrees, and 'sweet spells' desserts in an Enchanted Forest inspired setting with delightful music and activities.
Do you need a Fairy Godmother to help you plan your Disney Vacation?
We want to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney vacation possible. We know that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference in your Disney vacation. Long lines become short lines and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities. That's why we're called Build A Better Mouse Trip.
Here’s how we help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – We’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then we help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Saving Money – Of course we watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book directly through Disney and we never charge a service fee so you never pay any extra to use our services when you book your trip through us. You can have all the benefits Disney offers PLUS all the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another travel agency.