Pandora - The World of Avatar is a new land opening on May 27, 2017 in Disney's Animal Kingdom and it, along with new nighttime experiences, will really affect the crowds in this park. There are two rides but you can only choose one for your advance FastPass+ selections.
Animal Kingdom opens early 8AM for everyone on May 27 - July 4th. Be there before 7:15AM and be ready to walk right to your first Pandora ride to enjoy the lowest crowds of the day but avoid Mondays & Saturdays when the park opens at 7AM for guests of the official Disney hotels.
Special Extra Magic Hours at 11PM to 1AM from May 27 - July 4: Disney is offering special Extra Magic Hours every night from May 27 - July 4 for guests of the official Disney World resorts. This may help draw some of the crowds to the later part of the day and may make it easier to ride one of the Pandora attractions first thing in the morning, as soon as the park opens. In addition to the Pandora area, these experiences will also be available:
- Expedition Everest: Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- Primeval Whirl / TriceraTop Spin
- Fossil Fun Games
- Tree of Life awakenings
- Rivers of Light
- Discovery Island Carnivale
Regular Extra Magic Hour - Monday & Saturday Mornings: Disney's Animal Kingdom will open an hour early to guests of the official Disney World resorts on select mornings. If you're not staying at a Disney hotel or you are staying at a Disney World hotel but don't want to get up that early, avoid the Animal Kingdom on these dates so that you don't arrive and get in line behind people who have already been there for an hour or more.
- Opens at 7AM to Disney World hotel guests on May 27, 29, June 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, July 1, 2017(Mondays & Saturdays)
- Opens at 8AM to Disney World hotel guests on July 5, 8, 10, 9, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31, August 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28, September 2, 4, 2017. (Mondays & Saturdays)
Don't Miss Out on Great Experiences at Disney World!
We want to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney vacation possible. We know that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference in your Disney vacation. Long lines become short lines and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities. That's why we're called Build A Better Mouse Trip.
Here’s how we help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – We’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then we help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Saving Money – Of course we watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book directly through Disney and we never charge a service fee so you never pay any extra to use our services when you book your trip through us. You can have all the benefits Disney offers PLUS all the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another travel agency.