Walt Disney World Height Restricted Attractions
A Build A Better Mouse Trip How-To Guide
Disney has an outstanding safety record. Not only did Walt Disney create the genre of the theme park that is being copied worldwide, their theme park operations are well thought out and carefully monitored. If your child is not tall enough to experience an attraction, it is for safety reasons. That being said, most children shy away from strangers, such as the cast members, and may not stand up straight. We advise people to have your kids practice measuring before you go until they are used to it. Also, set the expectation. If the Cast Member says no, then they can not ride. Avoid melt downs by carefully measuring and letting the child know ahead of times what attractions they will not be able to experience.
- Tomorrowland Indy Speedway - Magic Kingdom: 32"(82cm) / 52" (132cm) to drive
- Buzz Lightyear's AstroBlaster - DisneyQuest: 51" (130cm)
- Cyberspace Mountain - DisneyQuest: 51" (130cm)
- Crush 'n' Gusher - Typhoon Lagoon: 48" (122cm)
- Downhill Double Dipper - Blizzard Beach: 48" (122cm)
- Humunga Kowabunga - Typhoon Lagoon: 48" (122cm)
- Mighty Ducks Pinball Slam - DisneyQuest: 48" (122cm)
- Primeval Whirl - Animal Kingdom: 48" (122cm)
- Rock'n'Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith - Disney's Hollywood Studios: 48"(122cm)
- Ski Patrol Training Camp - Blizzard Beach: 48"(122cm)
- Slush Gusher - Blizzard Beach: 48" (122cm)
- Summit Plummet - Blizzard Beach: 48" (122cm)
- Expedition Everest - Animal Kingdom: 44" (112cm)
- Mission:Space - Epcot: 44" (112cm)
- Space Mountain - Magic Kingdom: 44" (112cm)
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - Magic Kingdom: 40" (102cm)
- Dinosaur - Animal Kingdom: 40" (102cm)
- Soarin' - Epcot: 40"(102cm)
- Splash Mountain - Magic Kingdom: 40" (102cm)
- Star Tours - Disney's Hollywood Studios: 40" (102cm)
- Stitch's Great Escape - Magic Kingdom: 40" (102cm)
- Test Track - Epcot: 40"(102cm)
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Disney's Hollywood Studios: 40" (102cm)
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - Magic Kingdom: 38" (97cm)
- Kali River Rapids - Animal Kingdom: 38" (97cm)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for Buccaneer Gold - DisneyQuest: 35" (89cm)
- The Barnstormer - Magic Kingdom: 35" (89cm)
- Chairlift - Blizzard Beach: 32" (82cm)
- Ketchakiddee Creek - Typhoon Lagoon: Under 48" (122cm) only
- Tike's Peak - Blizzard Beach: Under 48" (122cm) only
Don't Miss Out on Great Experiences at Disney World!
We want to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney World vacation possible. We know that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference in your experience. Long lines become short lines and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities.
Here’s how we help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – We’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then we help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Saving Money – Of course we watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book directly through Disney and we never charge a service fee so you never pay any extra to use our services when you book your trip through us. You can have all the benefits Disney offers PLUS all the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another travel agency