- Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, water parks, Disney Springs, and Disney miniature golf courses reopened on October 8th.
- Most Disney Resort hotel restaurants will remain open thought cancellation fees will be waived if guests need to cancel or modify a dining reservation.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - Events scheduled through October 8, 2015 have been cancelled.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party cancelled Thursday & Friday nights. Disney is sending emails to people who purchased Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets (MNSSHP) for tonight & tomorrow, giving them options which include receiving a refund or exchanging the tickets for another party night. Guests at a Disney World resort hotel can check with guest services about on-site options. You can also call 407-393-7818 beginning at Monday, Oct 10th at9AM EST.
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground, including all restaurants and the campfire sing-along, is closed through Friday, Oct. 7th. Cabin and campground guests have all been relocated to rooms in the Disney World hotels. .
- Characters in Flight: Closed through Sunday, October 9th.
- Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre at Disney's Contemporary Resort has reopened. Call 407-939-0754 with questions or to schedule reservations.
How Hurricane Matthew Is Affecting Other Orlando Theme Parks
Aquatica Orlando reopened at noon on Saturday, October 8th.
Discovery Cove reopened on Saturday, October 8th.
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex will reopen on Sunday, October 9th. Bus tours and the Apollo/Saturn V Center will remain closed until they can complete storm cleanup. Reduced admission is $30 for adults and $20 for children.
Legoland Florida: reopened at 10:00a.m. on Saturday, October 8th.
SeaWorld announced reopened at noon on Saturday, October 8th.
Universal Orlando: Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida, and CityWalk will close at 5:00PM on Thursday and remain closed on Friday. Halloween Horror Night is cancelled for Thursday, October 6 & Friday, October 7. Call 407-224-7840 to discuss changing tickets.
Disney Cruise Line & Hurricane Matthew
- Disney Dream - October 3rd sailing is being extended by one day because Port Canaveral will not be available for the ship's scheduled arrival on Friday, October 7th. They plan to disembark on October 8th, once the Coast Guard determines that the port is safe for cruise ship operations.
- Disney Dream - October 7 sailing from Port Canaveral has been cancelled and refunds will automatically be processed back to the original form of payment used for the cruise bookings. Guests on this sailing can call Disney Cruise Line at 1-866-325-3905 beginning October 10th to book a future cruise at a discount.
- Disney Fantasy - October 8 sailing from Port Canaveral is currently expected to sail as scheduled.
- Get more details at the Disney Cruise Line Blog