Are you wondering which FastPass+ reservations are best? We give an Unofficial Guide or a subscription to TouringPlans to each of our clients. These fantastic resources are full of powerful and up-to-date information that will help you keep lines and waits to a minimum.
If you have the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World (printed guidebook), look at the touring plans found near the back of the book and select a plan that is right for your group. You'll find FastPass+ recommendations and best times so that your theme park touring plan and your FastPass+ reservations work together to give you the best way to keep lines to an absolute minimum.
If you have a TouringPlans subscription, look under the "Touring Plans" tab, select a park and you'll find the FastPass+ recommendations in the gray box near the top of the plan.
If you aren't using a Disney World theme park touring plan or itinerary, here are the attractions I recommend you try to get FastPass+ reservations for:
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - this is the Magic Kingdom's newest attraction and is very centrally located so long lines are always an issue here.
- Peter Pan’s Flight - Surprised? Again, the central location is an issue but this ride also has a very low rider capacity and relatively slow loading and unloading so a FastPass here can free up a lot of time you would've spent in line.
Note: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is a new roller coaster (you don’t go upside down) that is Magic Kingdom’s newest attraction and that, along with the central location, means that lines are horrific. Peter Pan's Flight suffers from low loading speed, low rider capacity and a central location so its lines also are terrible.
- Frozen Ever After – popularity of Frozen plus the fact that this is Epcot’s newest attraction means long lines.
- Test Track and Soarin' are always popular but Disney will only let you choose one of the rides mentioned in this section so go with Test Track or Frozen Ever After and ride Soarin' using the standby line as soon as the park opens.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Disney is currently only allowing guests to choose one FastPass from the new Toy Story Land.
- Toy Story Midway Mania – the fact that this is the only ride in this park that is truly appropriate for all ages causes long lines and has no height restriction.
- Slinky Dog Dash (debuting on June 30, 2018) is new and will also be very popular.
- Rock 'n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror are always popular choices for thrill seekers.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- Avatar - Flight of Passage
- Kilamanjaro Safari
- Expedition Everest
- Couldn't get an Avatar - Flight of Passage FastPass? Click here for tips on riding without waiting hours in line.
You don’t typically need FastPass+ for shows or 3D movies.