Toy Story at Disney World
Here's a list of all the places to find Disney Toy Story rides, characters and experiences at Disney World.
Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Toy Story Land in Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort will open on June 20, 2018.
The new Toy Story Land will include:
- Toy Story Mania! (a fan favorite for years - no height restriction)
- Slinky Dog Dash - a roller-coaster style ride that will be fun for the whole family! (Must be at least 38" tall to ride)
- Alien Swirling Saucers - a spinning ride (Must be at least 32" tall to ride)
- Woody & Buzz Lightyear Meet-and-Greet location
- Woody's Lunch Box - walk up window (quick-service restaurant) serving classic American fare, old-fashioned soda floats and other Toy Story themed specialties.
- Meet Sheriff Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl throughout the day.
- Click here for more information about Toy Story Land
Disney's Hollywood Studios has a tiered FastPass+ system (included with admission) where guests may book one Tier 1 and Tier 2 FastPass+ reservations prior to arrival when they link their vacation package that includes tickets or their separately purchased tickets to their MyDisneyExperience account. All three of the above attractions are currently Tier 1 FastPass+ options, which means you will only be able to choose one. Even though Toy Story Mania! has been around for awhile, we think it will remain the most popular FastPass+ option because it is the only ride at Disney's Hollywood Studios that has no height restriction. Slink Dog Dash will also be very popular. Arrive at least 30 minutes before the park opens and immediately get in line for the Toy Story Land attraction you don't have a FastPass+ for or wait until the end of the evening. Click Here to learn more about FastPass+
Until Toy Story Land opens, guests can meet Buzz Lightyear and Woody at Pixar Place. Check your Disney's Hollywood Studios Times Guide for exact times during your visit.
Toy Story at Magic Kingdom
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin is a fun, interactive ride in the Tomorrowland area of the Magic Kingdom. Help Buzz Lightyear defeat Zurg by using your space cannon to hit targets on this slow moving but fun ride. (no height restrictions)
Meet Buzz Lightyear (photos & autographs) near Star Command Outpost. Daily, intermittently - check Magic Kingdom Times Guide for exact times during your visit.
Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party has a float with Sheriff Woody and Jessie. This cute little parade happens a few times each day so check your Magic Kingdom times guide. You'll want to experience this in the circle hub in front of Cinderella's Castle (Main Street side) where the parade comes to a stop and you'll be invited to dance along with some of the characters and parade performers.
Happily Ever After is an incredible fireworks show that includes music and amazing projections on Cinderella's Castle. Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl, and Mr. Potato head are included along with a segment of the beloved song, "You've Got A Friend in Me". You also see a stained glass version of Woody right near the end on the turret just up and to the right of the center of the castle. This show takes place most evenings but may not be presented due to inclement weather or when the park closes early for special events like the Halloween and Christmas Party.
Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party includes a Toy Story Float that features Woody, Jessie, Buzz Lightyear and Bullseye the horse. Separately ticketed event offered on select nights in November and December .
Toy Story at Epcot
Epcot doesn't have any permanent Toy Story experiences but they have announced that there is a Woody topiary at the 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - February 28 - May 28, 2018.
Pixar Play Zone at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Children ages 4 to 12 can enjoy kid's only, fun-packed evening of Pixar characters, fun and games at the Pixar Play Zone at Disney's Contemporary Resort. Event includes kid-friendly dinner and dessert. During Woody's Roundup, kids learn the ways of the Wild West. During Space Ranger Training, kids learn to identify and battle enemies of Star Command. During the Piston Cup Challenge, kids will build and test a racecar. The evening ends with the Incredible Dance Party. Cost: $65 + tax per child. Offered nightly 6:00pm to 10:30pm. Advance reservations required; call (407) 824-KIDS or (407) 824-5437.
Toy Story Section at Disney's All-Star Movies Hotel
If you love Toy Story, consider staying at Disney's All-Star Movies Resort. This is a Disney value resort which means it is one of the least expensive hotel options on Disney property. The rooms are small and basic but clean and the big and bright themed areas are popular with kids. The Toy Story buildings are in the preferred section of the hotel and a room in the Toy Story section is not guaranteed but you should have one of our agents add the request to your reservations anyway because Disney tries to honor requests whenever possible. One building features a giant statue of Buzz Lightyear while the other features Woody and the courtyard has smaller statues of toys and characters from the movie. This hotel is sometimes excluded from Disney discounts.
Don't Miss Out On Great Experiences At Disney World!
We want to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney vacation possible. We know that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference in your Disney vacation. Long lines become short lines and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities. That's why we're called Build A Better Mouse Trip.
Here’s how we help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – We’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then we help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Saving Money – Of course we watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book directly through Disney and we never charge a service fee so you never pay any extra to use our services when you book your trip through us. You can have all the benefits Disney offers PLUS all the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another travel agency.