Where to Find Disney Princesses in Epcot
Epcot is a great place to meet the Disney Princesses, if you know where to look. This handy guide will let you know where to go to find your favorite princess.
- Frozen Ever After is a new ride in the Norway Pavilion in the World Showcase area of Epcot. This ride is drawing long lines so be sure to get a FastPass+ reservation, if at all possible.
Where to dine with the Disney Princesses at Epcot:
- Akershus Royal Banquet hall in the Norway Pavilion in the World Showcase at Epcot offers Princess Storybook Dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Because of the restaurant's location in the park, we think lunch or dinner reservations make the most sense - leaving your morning free to explore Future World section near the front of Epcot before heading to over to the World Showcase. Three or four Disney princesses will be in the dining room at any given time; they are on a rotating schedule that is subject to change so there is no way of knowing which princesses will be available during your reservation. Belle, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Snow White, and Jasmine appear regularly. Cinderella rarely appears here as there are two other princess meals (Cinderella's Royal Table at the Magic Kingdom and 1900 Park Fare at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort) that feature her. Ariel sometimes appears in her human form. Mulan and even Mary Poppins are sometimes included in the line-up. At this time, Anna and Elsa (Frozen) are not featured at this, or any other, character meal. These character meals are very popular and often fill to capacity well in advance so reservations are strongly recommended.
Where to meet the Disney Princesses at Epcot:
- The Disney Princesses Meet-and-Greet experiences listed below give you the chance to have your photo taken with a Disney Princess and to get autographs from the characters. They are available at various intervals throughout the day in the World Showcase at Epcot. Remember that the princesses appear for about 30 - 40 minutes at each session so arrive early as Cast Members may cut off the line to new people when they feel it has reached the limit of who can be accommodated in the time available. The sessions are offered intermittently, beginning around 11:00AM and ending in the early evening so get an Epcot Times Guide near the park maps at the park entrance for exact times during your visit. There is no extra charge for meet-and-greet sessions - they are included with park admission
- Anna and Elsa pose for photos and sign autographs at the Royal Sommerhus in the Norway Pavilion. This area opens each day at 9:00AM. FastPass+ is not available but it is open during Extra Magic Hour, which might be a good option if you are a guest of one of the official Disney World resort hotels.
- Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) - France Pavilion: you can meet Aurora and Belle at alternating intervals throughout the day in the France Pavilion at Epcot.
- Belle (Beauty and the Beast) -France Pavilion: you can meet Aurora and Belle at alternating intervals throughout the day in the France Pavilion at Epcot.
- Jasmine - Morocco Pavilion: you can meet Jasmine and other characters from Disney's Aladdin are available for photos and autographs sessions offered at different times throughout the day.
- Mulan - China Pavilion: you can meet Mulan various intervals throughout the day in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot.
- Snow White - Germany Pavilion: you can meet Snow White various intervals throughout the day in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot.
- Princess Storybook Dining - Norway Pavilion (extra charge): As mentioned above, there are Disney Princess character meals offered for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. Advance Reservations are strongly recommended.
Don't Miss Out on Great Experiences at Disney World!
We want to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney vacation possible. We know that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference in your Disney vacation. Long lines become short lines and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities. That's why we're called Build A Better Mouse Trip.
Here’s how we help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – We’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then we help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Saving Money – Of course we watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book directly through Disney and we never charge a service fee so you never pay any extra to use our services when you book your trip through us. You can have all the benefits Disney offers PLUS all the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another travel agency.