Where to meet Tiana, from
The Princess and the Frog, at Disney World.
Here's where to See Princess Tiana in the Magic Kingdom
- Magic Kingdom - Tiana often appears in the Magic Kingdom Welcome Show at park opening. Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to park opening (typically at 9:00AM) to see this cute show.
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire is a great show that happens several times daily on the Castle Forecourt Stage. This new show has a fun section that showcases Tiana, Naveen, and Louis with dancing and music from The Princess and the Frog.
- The Princess and the Frog Characters Meet-and-Greet: You can meet Tiana and Naveen at the Liberty Square Bridge in the Magic Kingdom. She appears intermittently throughout the day so pick up a Magic Kingdom Times Guide near park maps at the front of the park for exact times during your visit.
- Magic Kingdom - Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen appear on the Princess Garden float in the daily Festival of Fantasy Parade in the Magic Kingdom - typically at 3:00PM. (Photo at the top of this page)
- Tiana's Riverboat Party - Ice Cream Social & Parade Viewing party - Enjoy an ice-cream social with Tiana & Naveen on the dock in Frontierland and then board the Liberty Square Riverboat where you'll be able to view the Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade. After the parade, Tiana & Naveen will join you as you cruise around the Rivers of America, circling Tom Sawyer Island. Cost: $49 per adult / $29 per child (age 3 - 9)
More Suggestions for fans of Princess Tiana:
- Your Princess and the Frog fan may enjoy seeing or riding on the Liberty Square Riverboat in the Magic Kingdom. This isn't themed to the movie but there is a riverboat in the film.
- Fulton's Crab House - Downtown Disney is a restaurant in a docked riverboat that may also appeal to Tiana's fans. This restaurant serves seafood and takes two Disney World Dining Plan credits per person. There is a children's menu with kid-friendly selections.
- The Princess and the Frog is set in and around New Orleans so fans of this movie might want to stay at Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort or Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort. These Disney World moderate resorts have a New Orleans and Louisiana theme. Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort. carries a New Orleans French Quarter theme with sculptures of Dixie-land band alligators and a Mardi Gras themed food court that sells beignets, though I'm not sure if they're the "man-catching beignets" Carlotta wanted Tiana to make for the ball. Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort takes its look from New Orleans' Garden District and the rural areas outside the city and it even has some very special Princess themed rooms.
Don't kiss a frog to make your Disney World dreams to come true.
Our Disney-focused travel agents will do a much better job of helping you have the Disney World vacation of your dreams. We help with every detail - from resort and dining reservations to FASTPASS+ selections to theme park touring plans that keep you ahead of the crowds and out of the long lines. We work hard at knowing all about Disney World so you can laissez les bon temps rouler (let the good times roll)!
Use the buttons below to search for other Disney Princesses by name or all the princesses available at a specific Disney World theme park. Click here to return to our main Disney Princess Page.