Where to See Princess Rapunzel (Tangled) at Disney World
Where to meet Rapunzel (Tangled) at Disney World
- Magic Kingdom - Rapunzel Meet-and-Greet at Princess Fairytale Hall: Have your photo taken with Rapunzel and get her autograph at the Princess Fairytale Hall in the Fantasyland area of the Magic Kingdom. FASTPASS + is available for this experience. PhotoPass photographers are on hand to take photos either with your camera or as part of the Memory Maker service. TIP: Because Rapunzel takes time with each guest, the stand-by line can experience long waits so do this the first hour the park is open or later in the evening if you do not have a FASTPASS+ reservation. Included with park admission - no additional charge. (Photo at the top of this page)
- Disney's Boardwalk - Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno (Breakfast only). Select from menu items while Ariel, Prince Eric, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider (characters subject to change) go from table to table meeting guests, posing for photos and signing autographs. Unless you're staying in the Epcot resort area, it'll be easier to take your car, Uber or a taxi to this dining location rather than relying on Disney transportation. It is easy enough to use the boats or buses that depart from this location to get to one of the Disney theme parks afterwards.
Where to See Rapunzel at Disney World
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire is a cute new show offered daily on the Castle Forecourt stage. This new show includes Rapunzel and Flynn Rider and those dreamers from the Snuggly Duckling who will delight fans with music from Tangled.
- There is a Tangled / Rapunzel themed rest area in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom. This area doesn't have a ride or show but you can also see her tower and the courtyard is decorated with lanterns and banners. Take a minute to look at the posters on the wall in this area. Disney World's most popular restroom is in this section of the park; Tangled fans love it because it looks like Rapunzel decorated it herself with paintings on the walls and ceiling. There are some tables in this area and charging areas with outlets so you can recharge phones or cameras. Special touches include little lizard figures like Pascal hidden in landscaping, fun "Wanted" posters, and Maximus' horse shoe prints in the concrete.
- Magic Kingdom - There is a Tangled float (pictured below) in the daily Festival of Fantasy Parade in the Magic Kingdom. This parade usually occurs daily at 3:00pm.
Are you ready for an adventure?
Let your hair down and get going on a wonderful and memorable Disney World adventure. Our Disney-focused travel agents can help with every detail from resort and dining reservations to FASTPASS+ selections to theme park touring plans that keep you ahead of the crowds and out of the long lines.
Use the buttons below to search for other Disney Princesses by name or all the princesses available at a specific Disney World theme park. Click here to return to our main Disney Princess Page.