Where to See Cinderella at Walt Disney World Resort
Where to meet Cinderella at Disney World:
- Magic Kingdom - Princess Fairytale Hall: You can have your photo taken with Cinderella and get her autograph at the Princess Fairytale Hall in the Fantasyland area of the Magic Kingdom. FASTPASS + is available for this experience. PhotoPass photographers are on hand to take photos either with your camera or as part of the Memory Maker service. TIP: Because Cinderella takes time with each guest, the stand-by line can experience long waits so do this the first hour the park is open or later in the evening if you do not have a FASTPASS+ reservation. Included with park admission - no additional charge. (Photo at the top of this page)
- Magic Kingdom - Cinderella's Royal Table Princess Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner): Cinderella meets guests and poses for photographs in the entrance area of Cinderella's Royal Table in Fantasyland. The dining rooms will feature three or four other Disney Princesses who move from table-to-table. Cinderella's Royal Table participates in the Disney Dining Plans - meals require two table-service credits per person. Reservations for this location almost always fill early, so advance reservations are strongly recommended. Full pre-payment is required at the time you book your reservation unless you have a vacation package that includes a Disney Dining Plan.
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort - Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare (Dinner Only): This is a fun character dinner that only requires one table-service credit for those on a Disney World Dining Plan. Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Drizella, and Anastasia (stepmother and stepsisters) go from table-to-table meeting guests, posing for photos, and signing autographs. This character meal is very popular so advance reservations are strongly recommended. While you're at the Grand Floridian, see if you can find Cinderella and Prince Charming in the inlaid marble floor in the lobby.
- Epcot - Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion (breakfast, lunch, and dinner): Cinderella is not a regular among the three of four princesses present at the princess meals in Epcot but she does appear on rare occasion. The princesses are on a rotating schedule so avoid tears of disappointment by warning your child that Cinderella probably will not be there. Advance reservations strongly recommended.
Where to see Cinderella at Disney World:
- Don't tell Mickey and Minnie but, in many ways, Cinderella really is the Magic Kingdom's hostess; after all, Cinderella's Castle is definitely the central focal point of the park. The tunnel running through the castle features an amazing multi-panel mosaic depicting the Cinderella Story and the tops of the columns are adorned with the mice and birds working to create her first ball gown. The castle is also home to Cinderella's Royal Table, a restaurant where Cinderella presides at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Magic Kingdom - Cinderella and Prince Charming appear on the Princess Garden float in the daily Festival of Fantasy Parade in the Magic Kingdom.
- Magic Kingdom - Cinderella and Prince Charming appear in their pumpkin coach in the daily Main Street Electrical Parade in the Magic Kingdom. This parade is offered most but not every night so consult the Disney World Times Guide for the schedule during your visit. (Photo at the bottom of this page). This parade is leaving Disney World on Oct. 9, 2016.
- Magic Kingdom - Castle Couture Store: Cinderella's wedding dress and the original pink ball gown the mice and birds made for her are on display inside the Castle Couture shop in Fantasyland. Another fun thing about this shop is that there is often a Cast Member putting free pixie dust (glitter) in guests' hair in this shop.
- Magic Kingdom - There is a window display with Cinderella and Prince Charming dancing at the ball as the clock is about to strike midnight at the Emporium on Main Street USA in the Magic Kingdom.
- Magic Kingdom - Cinderella Fountain: There is a fountain in Fantasyland depicting Cinderella, in her pre-princess state, surrounded by mice.
- Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney) - World of Disney store: Cinderella's coach is above one of the doors at the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney. This huge Disney store features a Disney Princess Room that sells princess themed merchandise and is decorated with princess banners, including Cinderella.
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground - Tri-Circle-D-Ranch: You can see Cinderella's little white ponies on display. This is a free activity - no admission required.
Take a break from your chores and have a ball at Walt Disney World!
Our Disney-focused travel agents can help with every detail - from resort and dining reservations to FASTPASS+ selections to theme park touring plans that keep you ahead of the crowds and out of the long lines - you don't even have to be in by midnight!
Use the buttons below to search for other Disney Princesses by name or all the princesses available at a specific Disney World theme park. Click here to return to our main Disney Princess Page.