Welcome to the page where we post stuff that piques our interest or information that we think will be valuable to people wanting to plan a trip to Walt Disney World Resort. Please check back often - we will post new articles whenever we complete them.
Disney World Vacation Planning
- The Magical Extras Savings Card is included in every Walt Disney World Resort vacation package and provides discounts at several restaurants, shops, and activities. Click here for full details.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) - Tips and information to help you get the most from your experience.
- Dread Family Mystery at Haunted Mansion - Check out the clues on the Dread family busts at the Haunted Mansion to solve a murderous mystery.
- A Guide to Epcot with Young Children - Epcot is a great place to spend the day with young children! Read this article to get information on all the wonderful activities and attractions that are great for young children.
- Walt Disney World Free Stuff - Learn how to get free Disney coloring pages, printable calendar sheets and more.
- Itinerary Planning - The foundation of your vacation is your itinerary. Expected crowds, what parks you want to visit, what special activities you have planned, and where you would like to eat have a major impact on what park you will be visiting on which day of your Disney vacation. We can customize one to fit your needs and priorities.
- Theme Park Touring Plans - A touring plan is an essential piece for your Disney vacation.
- Pregnant at Disney World - A list of Disney World rides and attractions you can enjoy when you're pregnant.
- The Disney Rash - It isn't really a Disney rash but here is information about common rashes that people get when vacationing in a hot and humid environment like Florida.
- Disney's Magical Express - Disney's complimentary airport shuttle service for those staying in a Disney resort.
- Best Shoes for Disney World - Tips for choosing shoes that will keep you comfortable in the Disney theme parks.
- Disney World During A Hurricane - Information about what Disney typically does on the rare occasion that it is affected by a hurricane.
- Kali River Rapids vs. Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barge - we compare and contrast these to raft rides to determine which is more fun.
Dining - So many options, so little time...
- The ever popular Free Dining Promotion - Over the last several years, Disney has used the offer of free food to help fill its resorts during slow seasons. You can use this to your advantage if your travel dates are flexible.
- Healthy Food Choices - Walt Disney World's quick service restaurants offer a lot more than just burgers and hotdogs. We have compiled a list of healthy offerings available at the counter-service restaurants in the WDW theme parks & water parks.
- Garden Grocer - Grocery Delivery Service. Get snacks, beverages and other grocery items delivered to your resort.
Some Resort Reviews
- Disney's Vero Beach Resort Review - Take a look at this great Disney Vacation Club (DVC) property through our eyes. We went to Vero Beach for three great days and took a bunch of photographs while we were there.
Disney Inspired Crafts
- Disney Christmas Craft - Cheap and Easy Borax Crystal Ornaments with instructions.
- Snowflake Ornament made from a Disney park map
- Easy Mickey Mouse Paper Jack-O-Lantern Craft with photo instructions.
Let Us Help You Make Magical Memories at Disney World
We want to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney vacation possible. We know that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference in your Disney vacation. Long lines become short lines and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities. That's why we're called Build A Better Mouse Trip.
Here’s how we help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – We’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then we help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Saving Money – Of course we watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book directly through Disney and we never charge a service fee so you never pay any extra to use our services when you book your trip through us. You can have all the benefits Disney offers PLUS all the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another travel agency.