The Magical Extras Savings Card is just one of the great benefits of booking a Walt Disney World Resort package. This card lets you save money at several restaurants, shops, and on select activities through out the Walt Disney World Resort complex. The Magical Extras Savings Card is included on the back cover of the printed documents you will receive from Disney after making final payment on your Magic Your Way vacation package. Discounts are only valid during your package dates and only good for the people listed on the reservation; the card cannot be transferred or sold. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced. Discounts and offerings are subject to change at Disney's discretion.
Your Magical Extras Savings Card is good for the length of your stay and, when presented along with your Magic Band or Resort ID, provides discounts at all of these shopping and dining locations:
2016 Magical Extras Benefits
Discounts on Things to Do:
- Four (4) vouchers for miniature golf prior to 4:00 PM at Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland
- Four (4) general admission vouchers for the ESPN Wide World of Sports.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes Discount —Get 10% off bowling & 10% off the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages and 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney). (Not valid with other discounts or offers; block-out dates apply for 12/20/2015 - 1/4/2016)
- Sammy Duvall's Water Sports Discount —Get a 10% discount on activities, including parasailing, waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing trips and personal watercraft rentals, at Sammy Duvall's Water Sports Centre located at Disney's Contemporary Resort. (Restrictions apply; excludes merchandise; subject to availability.)
Discounts on Places to Eat:
- House of Blues Discount —Receive a 20% discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at House of Blues at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney). (Valid for dine-in only; excludes Quick-Service location; discount limited to 6 Guests per party.) Receive a 10% discount on merchandise, excluding CDs, art, sundries and sale items at House of Blues at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney)
- Joffrey's Coffee and Tea Company —Get a 20% discount on your entire purchase at Joffrey's Coffee and Tea Company locations at Walt Disney World Resort.
Discounts on Places to Shop:
- Arribas Brothers Discount - Get 10% off purchases at the Arribas Brothers store at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney), Magic Kingdom, and Epcot. Excludes glassblowing custom/special orders (torch and furnace work), Herend, Hummel, Liuli, Nao Collection by Lladro, Starlite Collection (Acrylic), Swarovski Wendt & Kuhn and shipping charges. Some other restrictions apply.
- Curl by Sammy Duvall Merchandise Discount —Get 10% off the non-discounted price of your merchandise purchase at Curl by Sammy Duvall at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney) . (Excludes sale items, watches, sunglasses and electronics.)
- Pop Gallery Discount —Get 10% off regularly priced merchandise at Pop Gallery at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney). (Published artists excluded. Not valid toward shipping.)
- Something Silver Discount —Get 15% off regularly priced merchandise at Something Silver at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney).
- The Hairwraps Company Keepsake —Receive one $5 charm with your purchase at participating locations at Walt Disney World Resort.
We Give You Even More Great Benefits!
You can get even more great benefits when you book your Walt Disney World Resort vacation package through Build A Better Mouse Trip, our travel agency specializing in Disney Destinations. We focus all of our efforts on being experts in Disney products so that we can give you up-to-date information, unbiased reviews, top-notch advice, and all the help you need with your vacation plans. We give every client a free subscription to TouringPlans.com which has excellent theme park touring plans that will keep you ahead of the crowds and out of the long lines. We are a fee-free travel agency so you receive all of these services and benefits at no extra cost to you. We're happy to answer any questions you have about our services or Disney World in general so contact us today!