Did you know that a travel agent who specializes in Disney trips can help you have a better vacation even when you are driving, not flying, to Disney World? Sure, you can get a Disney package that includes airfare but that is such a tiny part of what we do for you. We immerse ourselves in all things Disney so that we can come along side you for every step of the vacation planning process. That’s important because Disney is so huge with so many choices that it can easily become overwhelming. You need to know about hotels, restaurants, dining plans, tickets, theme parks, rides, and more. Disney World rolled out a new “My Disney Experience” program that offers some great benefits but you have to set up an account, customize your Magic Bands, and book your FastPass+ reservations prior to arrival. You can take the time to become a Disney expert on your own or you can get the help of someone who already eats, drinks and breathes all things Disney on a daily basis. We can help you assess all the available options and quickly eliminate those that aren’t a good fit for your family, saving you a lot of wasted time and freeing you focus on those things that will give you a great vacation. The best part is that we are a fee-free agency so getting our help doesn’t cost anything when you book your hotel and tickets through us.
- Hotels – We will help you to quickly sort through all of the hotel options to find an one that fits both your family and your budget. We can book both Disney and non-Disney locations. Some people think travel agents only book top-end resorts but that isn’t true; we love helping people who are looking for economical options or theme park enthusiasts who just need a clean place to lay their heads at night when the parks aren’t open.
- Restaurants - We know where every restaurant is located so we can help you plan meals that don’t have you running all over. We can recommend character meals, other fun and age appropriate “experience” meals, or fine dining restaurants. We can help you decide if one of the Disney Dining Plans is a good option for you. We will book dining reservations on your behalf (subject to availability) at times that do not conflict with parades, fireworks or other events that are priorities for your family. We can also make suggestions for great quick-service meals that offer more than just hamburgers and chicken nuggets. We love helping people who have food allergies or other dietary needs.
- Tickets – We can answer your questions about Disney Park Hopper tickets vs. Basic Tickets and help you decide whether the water park option is a good fit. We can help with other area attraction tickets as well.
- More Fun & Shorter Lines – Here is another place where we really shine; we put tools in your hands that help you keep long lines to a minimum. We give every one of our clients access to theme park touring plans that use the latest and best research to make sure you see and do everything that is important to you but you do it in a way that keeps you ahead of the crowds and out of the long lines. During busy seasons, these plans can easily eliminate 3 hours of line time over the course of an average theme park day. Along these things, we will also look at park hours during your trip to help you avoid any pitfalls like unusually high crowds or inconvenient park hours and give you FastPass+ recommendations that will give you the greatest advantage.
- An Expert On Your Side – We book directly through Disney but we don’t work for Disney which is an important advantage to you because you get every possible benefit available from them and from us but we can also give you our honest opinions. We are free to specialize in Disney Destinations with your best interests at heart, rather than having to follow a script designed to maximize Disney corporation profits. We always automatically check every available offer to make sure you always get the best price.
Are you thinking about driving to Disneyland or Disney World? Contact us today by clicking on the Get A Quote button below or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see how we can help. We’re always happy to answer any questions you have about our services, current promotions, and about the Disney theme parks.
- Ride Closure & Special Event Information by Month
- Guide to the Disney Princesses by location or Princess
- Free Theme Park Touring Plans
- Disney Hotel Photos & Information
- A Guide to Epcot Fun with Little Kids
- List of 45 Disney Freebies + Free Newsletter
P.S. We don’t just help with the Disney theme parks – we can help with any of the great Disney vacation products. Disney Cruises have stateroom choices, port excursions, great on-board experiences, ground transportation and pre-/post-cruise hotel options to sort through. Disney has beach resorts in South Carolina, Florida and Hawaii that are wonderful for families and the new Adventures by Disney tours are amazing opportunities around the globe for families who love to discover the world together.