Disney World Attractions the Whole Family Can Enjoy Together
Is your family a mix of ages and interests? Are you wondering if you will be able to enjoy any Disney World rides and attractions together or if everyone will scatter in different directions? Here's some great news...Walt Disney's original vision for his theme parks was for a place where families experienced things together so there are lots and lots of great attractions that you will be able to enjoy. Rides all have signs posted near the entrance warning of any exclusions or limitations for physical considerations; these attractions will have a red triangle next to them on the Disney theme park map. The park maps are your friend for another reason -- that's the fastest way to find the location of the nearest restroom!
Important! The tips below should apply most healthy people but you should consult with your doctor about any specific concerns you have relating to visiting the Disney theme parks during your visit Heat, humidity and exertion may affect you so make sure you pay attention to swelling, fatigue, dizziness or any unusual symptoms. Each of the Disney theme parks has a First Aid Center - do not hesitate to stop by if you start to feel any unusual symptoms.
Our agents can help you plan a wonderful and memorable vacation that will be fun for everyone in the family. We have experienced all of these attractions and will be happy to address any specific concerns you have, when you book your trip through us.
What Can We All Do Together at Disney World?
Magic Kingdom Rides & Attractions Suitable For Most Guests:
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Swiss Family Tree House
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Enchanted Tiki room
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Tom Sawyers Island
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Hall of Presidents
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Haunted Mansion
- It’s a small world
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Mickey’s Philharmagic 3D Movie
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Astro Orbiter
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Shows & Live entertainment
Magic Kingdom Attractions With Warnings or Height Requirements:
- Splash mountain (40")
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (44")
- Space Mountain (44")
- The Barnstormer (35")
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (38")
- Tomorrowland Speedway (32" to ride / 52" to drive) - Guests 32"- 53" tall must be accompanied by someone who is at least 54" tall.
Epcot Rides & Attractions Suitable For Most Guest:
- Spaceship Earth
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Living with the Land
- Journey into Imagination with Figment
- Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival (film with seats)
- Advanced Training Lab area of Mission Space
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- Frozen Ever After
- Phineas & Ferb: Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Reflections of China (Circle-Vision movie - standing)
- The American Adventure
- Impressions de France (Movie with seats)
- O Canada! (Circle-Vision movie - standing)
- World Showcase galleries and exhibits
- IllumiNations Fireworks
- Epcot has some great live entertainment in the World Showcase including the Jewelled Dragon Acrobats (China pavilion) and Serveur Amusant (balancing act / France pavilion). See the Epcot Times Guide for show times during your visit.
Epcot Attractions With Warnings or Height Requirements :
- Test Track (40")
- Mission Space (Experience the Training Lab while the family rides) (44")
Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides & Attractions Suitable For Most Guestsy:
- Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage
- The Great Movie Ride
- Toy Story Midway Mania
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Disney Jr. Live on Stage
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
- Muppet Vision 3D
- Walt Disney Presents - Gallery Exhibit
- Fantasmic! (nighttime show)
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular (Fireworks and projection show)
Disney Hollywood Studios With Warnings or Height Requirements:
- Tower of Terror (40")
- Rock 'n Roller Coaster (48")
- Star Tours (40")
Disney's Animal Kingdom Rides & Attractions Suitable For Most Guests:
- Animal viewing trails
- Festival of the Lion King
- UP! A Great Bird Adventure (show)
- Finding Nemo the Musical
- It’s Tough to be a Bug 3D
- Na'vi River Journey in Pandora - World of Avatar
- Kilimanjaro Safari
- Live entertainment
- Rivers of Light Nighttime show
- Train ride to the Conservation Station
- Triceratop Spin
Disney's Animal Kingdom Attractions With Warnings or Height Requirements:
- Avatar Flight of Passage (44")
- Expedition Everest (44")
- Dinosaur (40")
- Kali River Rapids (38")
- Primeval Whirl (48')
- Kilimanjaro Safari - no height restriction and this ride can be enjoyed by most guests but it is bumpy. If you can ride on a gravel road in an old pick-up with poor suspension, you can do this.
A Few More Tips:
- The more people in your party, the more it makes sense to have a good theme park touring plan to make sure everyone's priorities are considered and to keep you from wasting time in the valley of indecision at the end of every ride. Click here to learn more.
- Many families and large groups find it easiest to meet for meals and shows but to break up at times so that little ones can nap, some of the group can ride the thrill rides, or people can experience things that don't interest the rest of the group.
- Snacks - You will be allowed to bring snack items into the parks but be aware that Disney does not allow glass containers or hard-sided coolers. Save time and money by having snacks, bottled water and other food items delivered directly to your resort by Garden Grocer - Click HERE for more information.
- Get Some Photos - You'll want to remember your time together at Disney World so you should probably invest in Disney's Memory Maker Digital Photo Package. Purchase once and it can be used by the whole group. Only one person will be able to download the photos but they can distribute them to the whole family. Click here to learn more.
Don't Miss Out on Great Experiences at Disney World!
We want to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney World vacation possible. We know that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference in your experience. Long lines become short lines and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities.
Here’s how we help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – We’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then we help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Saving Money – Of course we watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book directly through Disney and we never charge a service fee so you never pay any extra to use our services when you book your trip through us. You can have all the benefits Disney offers PLUS all the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another travel agency