Cathleen has been a lifelong fan of all things Disney since her first visit in December of 1975. Enthralled and enchanted by the America on Parade extravaganza, she asked her parents if they could move to Disney World forever. (Alas, they said “no”.) Her first rollercoaster was, of course, Space Mountain! During that first visit, a family member’s medical emergency exposed her to the behind-the-scenes workings of the Magic Kingdom that to this day seem truly magical. She also experienced excellent care from cast members when she became too frightened to actually ride The Haunted Mansion. (Missed opportunities and line length kept her from actually completing the ride until 2009!)
She has experienced Disney as a single adult – navigating dining alone (without a book) and riding rides with strangers. She also spent a week in the Magic Kingdom as a party of 7 – 7 people who should not have gotten along and still had the best time ever. The group assigned her the Dwarf name of “Happy” – a role she took seriously, making sure that Grumpy and Doc got along and that Sleepy was able to have breakfast, coffee and have eyes open in time for rope drop! Most recently, she has had the amazing honor of introducing her 16 year old twin step-daughters to their first ever Disney visit! (One of her step-daughters suggested that with Cathleen’s cheery disposition she should be a Disney guide, or something.)
Cathleen is excited to take the advice of her step-daughter! Besides, having experienced excellent care from Build a Better Mousetrip – “Annette, please tell me exactly where I am supposed to stand to have Tinkerbell fly over my head.” – and offering friends and family tips and tricks for Disney planning, including a track team determined to run back and forth between Space Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean as much as possible, joining the team at BABMT was a natural fit.
A previous role as a national trainer for a Fortune 100 company makes Cathleen curious about the hiring, training and customer care process … and Disney has never disappointed.
Cathleen has a BA from William Jewell College and an MA in Counseling from Denver Seminary. She lives in Oklahoma with her very own Prince Charming and spends too much time planning their next Disney vacation.
Click the "get a quote" button below to have Cathleen help you plan your next Disney vacation.
Don't Miss Out on Great Experiences!
Cathleen wants to help you have the most wonderful, most memorable Disney vacation possible. She knows that giving you good, up-to-date information and a few simple tools will make a huge difference. Long lines become short lines at Disney World and Disneyland and you will have great memories of shared experiences instead of missed opportunities on your next Disney Cruise or Adventures by Disney trip.
Here’s how Cathleen will help you have a great vacation:
- Your travel agent – You have one agent from start-to-finish who knows your name and your priorities and who wants to do everything possible to help you have a wonderful experience.
- “Best Days” Itinerary – She’ll help you build an itinerary that includes your priorities for fireworks, parades, crowds and shows. Then she will help with dining & Fastpass+ reservations.
- Help With Choices & Details - Disney offers so many great choices that it can be really hard to narrow down the best options for your family but Cathleen is here to take the stress out and make planning your Adventures by Disney or Disney Cruise Line vacation much easier
- Saving Money – Of course she'll watch for discounts and promotion and automatically apply the best available offer to your reservation but we also help you avoid up-sells and options you won’t use.
- We Are Fee-Free - We book directly through Disney and there is never any extra charge to use our services when you book your Disney vacation through us. This means that you can have all the benefits that Disney offers PLUSall the services we offer. You can also purchase planning services through us if you've booked on your own or through another agency.